Friday, June 18, 2010



Flexibath
I have to say that I try a lot of stuff before we bring it in the store..I was hesitant to try another tub..thinking to our terrible bucket tubs no one wanted...this tub is soooooo different and so much better..IT FOLDS UP!! .first it is green for saving water....you need not fill it a lot to bath a newborn to 4 year old..second....it saves your back...I have a soaker tub and I have been bending over to bathe my baby for 8 months hoping he didn't slip ... In the flexibath the rubber lines which mark out the folds and the non-slip base make it a lot safer than a standard baby bath, your baby won't slip and slide about...plus the plug makes it easy to drain...I just scooped out the water and threw it in the sink to empty it out and it took no time at all...this is the gift for moms who already have everything.and for the new mom to be..take it when you travel..or use it outside with little ones for fun water play....and I believe once you have it you won't know how you lived without it..my 8 month old sat in it, moved around, splashed and had a serious good time...and then my rather large three year old hopped in after...I was surprised he fit..and he loved it so much he didn't notice me cutting his hair...It has already won many awards in Europe where it was designed..and I think it makes a great cooler after your kids outgrow it...

No comments:

Post a Comment